The Toledo Clinic Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Toledo Clinic to promote health care and provide integrated, high quality primary and specialty care to Toledo and surrounding communities. The physicians, other providers and employees are committed to meeting the needs of their patients in a respectful and compassionate manner and to deliver optimal value through their group practice clinic.
Three surgeons came together in 1926 to form the nucleus of what was to become the Toledo Clinic. By 1969, the medical staff had grown to twenty-eight doctors, and the group again began to feel the need to expand. In July, ground was broken for a new building. Slightly more than a year later on November 2, 1970, the new Toledo Clinic opened its doors to patients.
The Toledo Clinic currently has over 175 independent physicians and associated health care professionals practicing in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties on the Main Campus location and in satellite offices serving patients as far south as Bowling Green, OH, as far east as Fremont, OH and as far west as Defiance, OH. Our service area also reaches as north in to Monroe and Adrian, MI. Currently the main campus consists of three buildings and includes several ancillary services including radiology, pharmacy, laboratory, pathology and physical therapy.
In 1984, an Outpatient Surgery Center was established. In 2011 and 2012, our Outpatient Surgery Center underwent a major renovation increasing its size from approximately 26,000 sq. ft to 35,500 square feet and expanding from 6 to 10 operating/procedure rooms.
We are a trusted northwestern Ohio resources for over 85 years!
For more information on our services visit www.toledoclinic.com/healthcare-services. To view a chart comparing our rates with other local facilities for selected procedures, click here.
If your business isn't here, contact us today to become a member today!